Location: 226 Lambakin, Marilao, Bulacan
Support your chosen candidates through liking their photos! Number of likes will contribute points for the Mr./Ms. Photogenic award!
THIS PROGRAM AIMS:
- To open the minds of every student about the issue of Global Warming through seminars and activities.
- To develop the personalities, skills, and talents of every candidate.
- To open the minds of everyone that there is money in recycling/collecting scraps and other recyclable materials.
- Workshops – Personality Development & Modeling
SCHEDULE OF ACTIVITIES:
- Pictorial and Taping:
- December 11, 2010 (High School)
- January 8, 2011 (Elementary)
- First Canvassing:
- January 11, 2011 | 8:00 AM Cut Off (Elementary)
- January 11, 2011 | 1:30 PM Cut Off (High School)
- Last Canvassing:
- January 20, 2011 | 9:00 AM Cut Off (Elementary)
- January 21, 2011 | 9:00 Am Cut Off (High School)
I also have my personal pick but I won’t disclose it here. It’s a shame I found out about this on a very late date. Tsk.
Nonetheless, all of the contents that you see here belongs to their official facebook fanpage. Like them for me.