After painful days of research, my hardwork was rewarded because I can finally rooted my LG Optimus L3-425 (this is the second series they released this june 2013)
How to root LG Optimus L3 II E425 / E435 then? Just follow this steps.
- Turn off the phone.
- Connect the USB Cable to PC
- Press and hold the VOLUME DOWN -and- POWER to download mode
- Open the KDZ tool, change option to 3GQCT & DIAG
- Browse the KDZ file and launch the update software after that.
- Install the framaroot.apk open and choose superuser -> gandalf
- Restart the phone.
Download the following files first before following the above procedure.
- LG USB Driver
- KDZ E43510c-CIS (Adrian: Be carefull! KDZ E43510c-CIS is not the proper ROM for the LG Optimus L3 II (e430), this method only works on LG optimus e435 dual SIM (foo: thanks for the advice!)
- Tool KDZ_FW_UPD Here [menu option : 3GQCT &DIAG]
- Framaroot v1.4.2 Here (after installation, choose :superuser > gandalf)
- LG Optimus L3 II review (inventiontutor.wordpress.com)
- Lg Optimus L3 Ii E425 (electronisoftware7.wordpress.com)
- LG Optimus Zone, Optimus Exceed land at Verizon Wireless (intomobile.com)
- Hands-on: LG Optimus L3 II [Pictures] (mobigyaan.com)
- LG Optimus L3 II Review (phonesreview.co.uk)
- LG Optimus G: Review (teksocial.com)
- Recommended Mobile phones for Children (e2save.com)
- Verizon launches LG Optimus Zone (L3) and Exceed (unwiredview.com)
- LG Optimus L3 II review (itproportal.com)
- LG Optimus L3 – Pay as you go – From £29.99 (jgsmartphones.wordpress.com)